Thursday, March 28, 2013

Collection: Gel/Cream Liners


Hey everyone! Here is another post showing you guys parts of my collection. Last time, I showed you guys my Rimmel lipsticks collection and my concealer collection but this time, I am going to let you guys get a peek into my collection of gel/cream liners!! Yay! In case, you guys are wondering, I do have other liners like pencil liners and liquid liners but for this post, I am going to show you guys my gel/cream liners otherwise if I showed you all my liners together, it would just be one huge post and you would be here all day. LOL Keep in mind, these are just my opened gel/cream liners. I do have maybe 2 more but I haven't opened those so I am not going to feature them here and talk about them since I haven't tried them yet. This post will just feature the ones that I have opened and have been using.

Wet N Wild MegaLast Gel Eyeliner "886 Black"
I remember before I had bought this, so many people were raving about this but when I bought it and gave it a try, it sucked! I don't know why so many people like this liner because its just a horrible liner. I guess people like it because its creamy (at first) and its inexpensive but I would rather spend a couple dollars more for another liner than to buy this again. Within a week of opening this, it started drying up. Plus it flakes throughout the day, which I hate because it would leave little black flakes on my cheeks and some would get in my eyes. I just hate this eyeliner and would not recommend it at all. Definitely a miss!
To see my review on this, you can CLICK HERE.

Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner "Sapphire"
I love this gel eyeliner! Its one of the best that I have tried and I will definitely be repurchasing this. Its so creamy and applies smoothly. Plus the best part is that it doesn't flake! This definitely stays on all day and it doesn't smudge. I have had this opened since April 2012 and its almost been almost a whole year yet it is still as creamy as when I first used it! If I can, I would be getting all the shades and adding them to my collection!
To see my review on this, you can CLICK HERE.

L'Oreal HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner "960 Eggplant"
I think this is actually discontinued but I think Big Lots might still sell it but I can't say for sure. This is actually a pretty good liner. It comes second to my Maybelline one. I am not going to talk about this one too much because it is discontinued so it will be hard to get your hands on. Lets just say that is is creamy and applies smoothly. If you would still like to see a review on this (with swatches), let me know!

So that is all for my gel/cream eyeliners collection! I hope that you guys liked it and that I provided enough information on each of the liners. Plus if you guys would like to know more, I did provide links to some of my reviews. As always, thank you for checking out my posts and I hope that you guys liked them! Plus definitely let me know if you guys have tried any of these liners and what you guys think about them. Also, if you would like to see my other posts featuring other parts of my collection, you can click the links below!

If you would like to see my Rimmel lipsticks collection, you can CLICK HERE.
If you would like to see my concealers collection, you can CLICK HERE.


QUESTIONS:Have you tried any of these gel/cream eyeliners before?
What is your favorite gel/cream eyeliner?
Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...