Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spotted: Revlon Chroma Chameleon Nail Enamal


Hey everyone! I just got back from CVS today and guess what? I spotted a couple more new displays. I actually went to the Walgreens in my area first to see if they had the new LE WnW 8 pan palettes but none of them had them. So since there was a CVS store across from the last Walgreens that I went to, I decided to go and check it out. I don't know if CVS is going to see the new LE palettes as well but they didn't have it either. Instead they had some other new displays, which was good for me because then it wouldn't be a total waste of driving around town. LOL

One of the displays that I spotted were some new nail polishes from Revlon called the Chroma Chameleon nail polishes. These polishes are limited edition is a new collection called Captivating Chrome. Thes polishes are supposed to be color-shifting multi-chromes and claim to shine in rich jewel tones.

If you are a nail polish lover, who loves chrome finishes, you should definitely check this collection out. You might end up liking a polish or two.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen this new display yet?
Are you a fan of chrome polishes?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow! T

WITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I'd love to see this collection in person now. I wonder how strong the duochrome is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...