Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spotted: Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Skin Luxuries On-The-Go


Hey everyone! When I saw this new display at my CVS store, I just knew that I had to take pictures of them. I thought that it was great that drugstore brands were coming out with trial size versions of some of their skincare items. I know that there are aready some brands doing that but I wish that more brands would start doing this because I think it gives us a great chance to try out a product and/or if we already tried it and loved it, we can buy these for travel. Well I guess L'Oreal decided to make trial size versions of their Age Perfect skincare items for a limited time.

There was the Advanced Skin Repair, which is a daily serum. According to the display, its supposed to reverse visible signs of damage in the past and instantly make your skin more radiant and nourished. On the other side of the display is their Golden Balm. Its basically a moisturizer for your face, chest, and neck. Supposedly you can see improvement in your skin where lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced in four weeks. Its supposed to firm your skin and make it more radiant.


So those are all the products that were on the display. I thought that it was great of L'Oreal to come up with trial size versions of these two skincare products because it gives people a great chance to try them out without having to pay for the full versions. Plus it would be horrible to buy the full size and not like it in the end. What do you guys think?

QUESTIONS:
Have you ever tried the Advanced Skin Repair and/or the Golden Balm?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...