Friday, March 29, 2013

EOTD: Soft Pinks & Purples


Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys my eye look that I featured in a recent FOTD post, titled FOTD: Soft Pinks & Purples. If you haven't seen that look yet, you can CLICK HERE. I thought this eye look is a great look because its easily wearable and easy to recreate. Plus you can wear his everyday and even to work.

EYE PRODUCTS USED:
◊ LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
◊ BENEFIT Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner "R.S.V.P"
◊ LORAC Eyeshadow "Nude"
◊ TARTE Eyeshadow "Pebble Beach"
◊ TARTE Eyeshadow "Napa Grapes"
◊ LORAC Eyeshadow "Cream"
◊ ULTA Kohl Eye Pencil "Halo"
◊ MARY KAY Ultimate Mascara "Black"
◊ MAYBELLINE The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara "Black Drama"
◊ ELF STUDIO Eyebrow Kit "Dark"
◊ ELF Eye Shadow Brush
◊ ECOTOOLS Small Blending Brush
◊ LONDON SOHO Blending Brush
◊ REVLON Lash Curler

Steps to recreate this eye look:
  1. To prime my eyes, I applied one of my favorite primers, which is the LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer.
  2. Once I blended the primer into my lids, I applied BENEFIT Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner "R.S.V.P" because its a gorgeous pink shimmery champagne shade.
  3. For the inner corner of my lids, I used my ELF Eyeshadow Brush to apply LORAC Eyeshadow "Nude" and TARTE Eyeshadow "Pebble Beach" onto the middle of my lids.
  4. I like to apply my crease color before putting shadow onto my outer corner, so I grabbed my ECOTOOLS Small Blending Brush and tapped it in TARTE Eyeshadow "Napa Grapes" and once that was blended, I used the same brush and shadow and applied the shade deeper into the outer corner of my lids.
  5. Since I wanted my eyes to have that brighten eye look, I used my ULTA Kohl Eye Pencil "Halo" for the inner corners of my lids and blended a bit.
  6. For my mascara, I used my MARY KAY Ultimate Mascara "Black" and used MAYBELLINE The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara "Black Drama" on my lower lashes. I then curled my upper lashes with my REVLON Lash Curler.
So thats all that I did for my eye look! What do you guys think? Its pretty easy, yes? Also let me know if you would like to see more eye looks like these and I will post up some more. 

QUESTIONS:
How do you feel about my soft Pinks & Purples eye look?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite looks that you've done Lisa! I think it looks colorful but still delicate and appropriate for daytime. You are so talented at makeup, its not even funny! :P

    By the way, I nominated your blog for a Liebster award! Obviously you and I go long back in terms of blogging so nominating you was a no-brainer! :) Check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you think so Jane! LOL You are pretty talented at makeup too! Don't forget that I have seen your makeup too and you did win the contest. Thanks for nominating me for the Liebster award! I will definitely be checking out your blog for the details because truth be told, I don't know what that award is. LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...