Sunday, June 17, 2012

SPOTTED: L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation


Hey everyone! If you saw my previous post, then you would know that I went to a Walgreens that was very FAR from my house since I was visiting a friend and saw a bunch of new displays all from L'Oreal. In this post, I am going to talk about the L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation. I haven't heard much about this new foundation since I was mostly excited for their BB Cream. IMO, I think this foundation will be great for Summer since it claims to give you luminous skin. It also claims to improve your skin in 4 weeks guaranteed!! Its supposed to give you clearer, even toned, and luminious skin. By reading all those claims, I am definitely interested in trying out this foundation. I just wish that I hadn't bought a bunch of foundation this past two months.


One thing that I do like about this new line is that L'Oreal has already come out with a bunch of different shades. I think there are a total of 15 different shades, which is great because you don't have to wait for your perfect shade. Plus there are samples on the display for each shade so its super easy to figure out the shade that matches your skin tone.



Now that I am back home and typing up this post, I wish I had bought both the L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream and this L'Oreal True Match Lumi. LOL I really like how both of these foundations are in easy to use packaging, what with the BB Cream being in a squeezable tube and the True Match Lumi has a pump. I definitely can't wait for both of these displays to hit up my Walgreens or go back and just bare the long drive to this Walgreen store. Haha!

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen this new display for the L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation?
What do you think about this new foundation by L'Oreal?
Would you be interested in this?

TWITTER: CLICK HERE
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just bought this foundation tonight and think I'm going to love it! I haven't reviewed yet as I want to give it full trial:) I also saw the new Maybelline BB cream and 2 different L'oreal BB cream (one with SPF and one with out). Nice blog-new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I also did spotted posts on all those new products. You should check out those posts because I included a bunch of pictures of the new displays. Ooh I can't wait to see your review on the Lumi foundation. Hopefully you will end up liking it. I heard that the coverage is a little bit on the sheer side. Either way, I hope it works out for you. And a BIG THANK YOU for following my blog!! I really appreciate it!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...