Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spotted: Sinful Colors Almost Famous LE Glitters Collection

Hey everyone! This is the last new display that I spotted at my Walgreens. I actually spotted this display a few days ago and just recently had the time to type this post up. Let me just say, that when I saw this collection, I pretty much wanted every polish featured. If you didn't know, Sinful Colors recently came out with a collection full of glitter polishes! So if you are a fan of glitters, I highly recommend you go and check this collection before it sells out since it is a LE (limited edition) collection. It is the Sinful Colors Almost Famous collection!


In this collection, there are seven glitter polishes. I don't have the names of the polishes. I actually didn't have time to jot down all the names and plus the person working at the beauty counter was staring at me funny. LOL I also tried taking close-ups pictures but my camera just couldn't focus well on the glitters. Later I found out, it was because someone had actually turned off the macro setting. Essh. Probably me by mistake.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen this new collection from Sinful Colors yet?
Are you a fan of glitter polishes?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. Some store don't allow pictures to be taken. I know one time I tried on a pair of glasses and asked my sister to take a pic and they told us we have to delete the picture, lol. Ughh why so stingy? It's just a picture and on top of that it could potentially promote the product for them. Some stores are so stupid. They don't even realize that we are marketing for them for free!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thats crazy that they made you delete the picture. Sometimes I think those types of policies are so dumb. I never had any problems with that before but I always try to take pictures when the employees aren't around but sometimes they do end up walking past me. I know right, it is free marketing for them.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...