Saturday, March 23, 2013

Haul: Physicians Formula Products


Hey everyone! This is a haul that I have been meaning to post up for you guys for a while now. I had actually bought all this stuff at CVS when they had their sale where all Physicians Formula products were 50% off. Now when I see a 50% off sale, I definitely have to go check it out, especially if I have coupons making the sale even better. I only picked up four things because I had coupons for all of them and because I didn't want to go crazy. With the sale and coupons, I ended up spending around $2 plus tax for each product. Now that my friends is definitely a great deal, especially since each product retails for around $12 plus tax. I saved about $10 on each product so overall about $40!!

WHAT I BOUGHT:
(2) Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush "Natural" & "Rose"
I have been wanting to give these blushes a try since they came out. I thought that the whole idea of these were so cute and plus the packaging is adorable! I love the lace design with the black blow and little stiletto shoe attached. On the actual blush, there is also an imprint of a stiletto. According to the packaging, these blushes are supposed to have a seductive scent and a pheromone boosting blend. I love it that claim to give your cheeks a "not so innocent" glow!


Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Bronzer "Bronzer"
Like I need anymore bronzers in my collection. LOL But I just had to give this a try, plus the price was just too good of a deal to pass up. According to the packaging, the bronzer claims to "create a hot and sultry bronze glow" and they supposedly have that seductive scent as the blushes. Hopefully this bronzer will be a great as the other Physicians Formula bronzers that I have in my collection.


Physicians Formula Super BB Concealer "Light/Medium"
I have also been curious about this concealer since I did a spotted post on it. I never tried a BB concealer before so I knew that I had to give this a try. Plus with all the benefits that this concealer claims to do, I just had to get it. It claims to do over 10 things and has SPF 15 in it. According to the packaging, it is supposed to be "smoothing, concealing, correcting, anti-dark circles, anti-puffiness, line-smoothing, brightening, perfecting, protecting, and long-wearing."


So those are all the products that I bought from CVS during their 50% off sale on Physicians Formula products. I haven't tried these yet but I will soon once I finish up a couple of products in my collection. I don't want a bunch of opened, used products that will go bad fast. If you have tried any of these products before, definitely let me know what you think about these because I would love to know your thoughts and opinions on these. And as always, thank you for reading my posts and I hope you enjoyed them!

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried any of these new Physicians Formula product yet?
What do you think about these products?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...