- PONDS Dry Skin Cream
- MAYBELLINE Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer "Buff"
- L'OREAL True Match Lumi Foundation "W4 Warm"
- ALMAY Clear Complexion Foundation "600 Sand"
- REVLON Nearly Naked Pressed Powder "010 Fair"
- PHYSICIANS FORMULA HealthyWear Bronzer "Tan"
- RIMMEL Lasting Finish Powder Blush & Highlighter "006 Autumn Catwalk
- ELF STUDIO Powder Brush
- ECOTOOLS Bronzing Brush
- ELF STUDIO Small Tapered Brush
- ESSENCE OF BEAUTY Powder Brush
Steps To Complete This Whole Face Look:
- First off, I made sure to apply my PONDS Dry Skin Cream because my face has been getting some dry patches due to the cold weather lately. I also make sure to moisturize my lips with my NIVEA Lip Butter "Raspberry Rose Kiss".
- I applied MAYBELLINE Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer "Buff" onto my under-eye areas.
- I mixed both L'OREAL True Match Lumi Foundation "W4 Warm" and my ALMAY Clear Complexion Foundation "600 Sand" together because I have really been loving the results of these two on my skin. Both have given me the perfect coverage and finish when blended together. I just use my ELF STUDIO Powder Brush to stipple the foundations on my face and blend it all together. Stippling the foundation onto the face gives you more coverage.
- Since I still have some spots that I would like to conceal, I apply my ALMAY Clear Complexions Concealer + Treatment Gel "200 Light/Medium". I just use the concealer side and dot that on the spots that need concealing and blend with my finger.
- Once I blend the concealer, I apply my current favorite REVLON Nearly Naked Pressed Powder "010 Fair" with my ECOTOOLS Bronzing Brush to just set my foundation.
- I always love contouring my face because I feel like it just accentuates my cheekbones more. Plus it also gives me a more defined look. Recently, I have been just using my PHYSICIANS FORMULA HealthyWear Bronzer "Tan" with my ELF STUDIO Small Tapered Brush. I just apply this bronzer in the contours of my cheekbones as well on the sides of my forehead, chin, and nose.
- Since Spring is all about looking fresh, I wanted to use my RIMMEL Lasting Finish Powder Blush & Highlighter "006 Autumn Catwalk" since its gives my cheeks the perfect pink glow. I just swirl my brush in all three shades since I love the color that it gives of. Plus I love the highlighter as well, which I also applied onto my cheekbones using the same brush to apply my blush, which is the ESSENCE OF BEAUTY Powder Brush. I don't always use a blush brush to apply blush because I feel like those don't always apply or fit well enough for my cheeks so I need to use brushes that are a bit bigger.
EYE PRODUCTS USED:
- ELF STUDIO Eyebrow Kit "Dark"
- ELF Eyelid Primer "Sheer"
- MAYBELLINE ExpertWear Eyeshadow Quad "30 Seashore Frosts"
- RIMMEL Lash Accelerator Mascara "003 Extreme Black"
- MAYBELLINE The Falsies Volum' Express "Black Drama"
- NYC Eyeliner Duet "885 Islands in the Stream"
- ELF Eyeshadow Brush
- ECOTOOLS Small Blending Brush
- LONDON SOHO Blending Brush
- REVLON Lash Curler
- I always make sure to do my brows for every look because I feel like a face isn't complete without defined brows and shadow on the eyes. My favorite brow product is the ELF STUDIO Eyebrow Kit "Dark". I just use the applicator that comes with the compact. I use the angled side of the brush to apply the brow wax first and then use the fluffy shadow side to apply the brow powder to set the wax.
- After doing my brows, I applied ELF Eyelid Primer "Sheer" onto the lids of my eyes to prime them for shadow. I love this because it comes with an brush applicator in the cap so it makes it super easy to apply primer onto the lids.
- Since I want to go for a Spring look, I decided to use my MAYBELLINE ExpertWear Eyeshadow Quad "30 Seashore Frosts". This quad comes with a bluish-purple, purple, light cream purple, and an emerald green--all shades perfect for describing Spring.
- Using my ELF Eyeshadow Brush, I applied the shade meant for the lid onto my lid. Its not really that pigmented so I had to tap the bluish-purple shade all over my lid.
- Using my ECOTOOLS Small Blending Brush, I applied the shade labeled "crease" onto my crease area. I applied the purple shade lightly because I didn't want it too intense.
- Next, I used the same brush that I used to blend my crease to apply the emerald green shade onto the outer corner of my lids. I also used to same ELF Eyeshadow Brush to apply the emerald shade on my bottom lash line as well.
- After blending everything out, I used my LONDON SOHO Blending Brush too apply the shade labeled "brow bone" as my highlight.
- Next, I curled my lashes with my REVLON Lash Curler to get my lashes ready for mascara.
- Using my RIMMEL Lash Accelerator Mascara "003 Extreme Black", I applied mascara onto my lashes and the MAYBELLINE The Falsies Volum' Express "Black Drama" onto my lower lashes.
- After my top lashes were dry, I curled them again with my REVLON Lash Curler.
- I also lined my waterline with NYC Eyeliner Duet "885 Islands in the Stream". Since this eyeliner comes with two shades, I only used the emerald green side.
LIP PRODUCTS USED:
- NIVEA Lip Butter "Raspberry Rose Kiss"
- REVLON Lip Butter "Strawberry Shortcake"
- Since I did my eyes pretty colorful, I didn't want my lips to be too bold so I picked out a light pink shade. I always moisturize my lips before applying lipstick so I used a small amount of NIVEA Lip Butter "Raspberry Rose Kiss" onto my lips.
- I used REVLON Lip Butter "Strawberry Shortcake".
Do you like using Maybelline shadows?
How do you feel about my everything drugstore look?
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE
**All products used for this whole look was purchased by me. All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**