Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Haul: Forever21 Jewelry



Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys some jewelry pieces that my sister recently hauled from Forever21. Now if you are a huge Forever21 shopper, then you know that Forever21 has some really cute jewelry and their prices aren't that bad. Although I have to admit, I've been noticing that some of their prices have been increasing a bit. Either way, it doesn't really matter much to me since I just tend to get their delicate, small necklaces or earrings since their jewelry tends to rust fast. Since they were having a sale on their jewelry, my sister decided to pick up a couple of items. I really like the items that she picked up and am surprised that she hasn't even worn them yet. Such a waste. LOL

WHAT SHE BOUGHT:
◊ Chunky Mint Bracelet
◊ "Diamond" & Gold Stud Earrings
◊ Black & Gold Bracelet




So those are all the items that my sister bought! I will definitely be borrowing a couple of these from time to time. LOL I especially love the bracelets because of how big they are! I don't know the prices that she paid for these since she got them on sale but I do know the regular prices on these. Both the bracelets were $12.80 each and the earrings was $4.80 plus tax.

QUESTIONS:
Do you like shopping at Forever21?
Do you like Forever21 jewelry?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All products featured were bought by my sister. All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...