Sunday, March 24, 2013

Haul: Dexter Wedges


Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys some wedges that I recently bought. I actually just bought these a few days ago from Payless Shoes. Usually I don't buy shoes from there but they have been having some really good deals lately that I just had to go and check them out. I went back hoping to score some more great deals like that and I did spot one. I was lucky enough to find these wedges for ony $9 and since I had a $2 off coupon, I only paid $7 plus tax for this pair. Reguar price, these were $26.99 plus tax. I thought that that was a pretty good deal. Plus look how cute they look. They will definitely be great for work and/or business casual events. Plus since these are wedges, they are more comfortable than wearing heels. I actually can't wait to wear these out. In case, you guys are interested in these, they are in the style "Kylie" and are in the color grey.

QUESTIONS:
What do you think about my new wedges?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...