Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spotted: L'Oreal Versailles Romance LE Collection


Hey everyone! Here is another new display that I recently spotted at my Walgreens! It is the L'Oreal Versailles Romance collection, which is limited edition. So if you plan on picking up any of these new shades, I highly suggest you hurry. It seems like so many drugstores are coming out with pastel shades for the spring. If you don't remember one of my previous posts, Sinful Colors recently came out with a spring collection full of pastel shades as well called Sugar Rush, which you can CLICK HERE.


In this collection, there are six shades:
  • 115 The Palace Life
  • 117 Creme Puffs
  • 120 Royalty Yours
  • 118 Pistachio Cream
  • 116 Macaroon Me Madly
  • 119 Lacey Lilac Only
Let me just say, high five to L'Oreal for including both "Pistacio" and "Macoroon" in the names of their two polishes. I definitely see both those two selling out quickly because of them, especially because of the whole macaroon and pistachio craze going on in the beauty world. LOL What do you guys think? Am I right or just ovethinking it? In my opinion, all of them look pretty and I can definitely see myself wearing them on my nails in the spring.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen this new display at your store yet?
What do you think of the whole pastel for spring?
Which shades would you pick up?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! Pastels are some of the best shades and they look gorgeous for the Spring!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...