Monday, March 11, 2013

Spotted: Maybelline EyeStudio Eyeshadows (New Shades) Limited Edition


Hey everyone! Here is another new display from Maybelline but this time its for their EyeStudio Eyeshadows line. There are four new limited edition shades that are all great for creating smokey eyes. I haven't tried any of these before so I don't know about the quality but I have seen great reviews on these.

The four new limited edition palettes in this display are:
◊ 500 Violet Volt
◊ 600 Striking Blue
◊ 700 Natural Shock
◊ 800 Electric Emerald





All of these have shimmery finishes so if you are a fan of shimmer, you might actually like these. I do have to admit that I think all four are really pretty. If they were on sale and I could get them on a great deal, I would probably buy all four. LOL

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these new limited edition palettes?
Have you tried these before?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the blue quad! Theres just something about the combination of it thats pretty amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely know what you mean! The whole combination of it just looks pretty. I love how there is that blue glitter with the dark base and then you have a sky blue shade next to a light copper shade! Really pretty quad!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...