Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spotted: imPRESS Nail Limited Edition Designer Kit


Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys about these new imPRESS Press-On Manicure Nail Designer Kits that I spotted from Broadway Nails.These are limited edition so if you really like these kits, I suggest that you go out and buy some now. Not now but after you are done reading my posts and commenting. LOL





Whats interesting about these kits is that they include both the press-on manicure nails and the nail dress fashion stickers in one kit. The nail dress fashion stickers come with more than one design, which is great because you can use them to create different nail looks. On the packaging, there are a couple of examples that you can create with the kits. I don't know the exact price of these because there wasn't a price tag on the displays but so far, I have only spotted these at my CVS stores.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these yet?
What do you think of these designer kits?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...