Thursday, March 21, 2013

NOTD: Pink & Purple Glitter French Tip



Hey everyone! Today I am back with another NOTD. This one was what I was wearing a few weeks ago and finally had the time to post it on my blog! Let me just say that I am in love with this mani. My favorite color is pink so of course, I am going to love anything with pink in it but the fact that it had glitter was just the icing on top of the cake! LOL Plus I don't know about you but I love the whole french tip look so I decided to add a glitter spin to it. What makes this look great is that it doesn't require a lot of steps or a lot of polishes. Plus you don't have to be an expert at painting your nails to do this whole mani look. Trust me, I know because I ain't no expect. LOL

PRODUCTS USED TO CREATE THIS MANI:
◊ ORLY Top2Bottom Base Coat
◊ SINFUL COLORS Nail Polish "313 Pink Forever"
◊ SINFUL COLORS Nail Polish "930 I Miss You"
◊ SECHE VITE Top Coat


Steps to create this mani:
  1. As with all manicures, you have to protect your nails by using a base coat. I actually like using my Orly base coat because it protects my nails from staining or turning yellow.
  2. Once the top coat dries, paint your nails with SINFUL COLORS "Pink Forever" or you can basically use any pink polish as your base or go crazy and chose any color of your choosing. I paint two coats of Pink Forever for it to be opaque on my nails.
  3. Once Pink Forever dried, I took SINFUL COLORS "I Miss You" and applied that to only the tips of my nails for a french tip look.
  4. Once everything dries, you can go over everything with a top coat of your choice. I actually used my Sechi Vite and as much as I don't like the crazy chemical in it, I have to admit, it dries pretty fast and it makes everything glossy as heck.


Voila! You are now done with your glittered french tip. If you don't like pinks and purples, you can use any colors that you like. You can go crazy and use two really, bold colors! Plus if you do end up doing this manicure, I would love to see it. You can post it on Instagram or email me the pictures! Or even just comment telling me what polishes you used! So thats it for this mani and I hope that you guys all enjoyed this post, plus it gives you a look into what the polishes that I used look like on the nails (swatches)! As always, I hope you guys had a great time reading my posts and thank you!

QUESTIONS:
Have you ever done the glittered french tip mani?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...