Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spotted: Wet N Wild ColorIcon Toppings (Limited Edition)


Hey everyone! Here is another display that I spotted at my Walgreens and surprise surprise, its also from Wet N Wild. I feel like Wet N Wild is really stepping up their game and coming out with so many new products. Some of them are products that I am going to be looking for and wanting to add to my collection. This one new collection is the Wet N Wild ColorIcon Toppings set and keep in mind, if you have been eyeing these, you should get them before they are gone because they are limited edition.


According to the display, these are "six delectable polishes for a tempting look that lasts!" I just think that these polishes are so cute because they are all glitter polishes that remind me of the China Glaze Prismatic Chroma Glitter collection that came out in the beginning of last year. If you haven't seen those polishes, you can CLICK HERE to see my haul on those polishes. Plus whats also great about these is that the bottles are shaped like lollipops where the brushes are like lollipop sticks. Each polish retails for $2.99 at my Walgreens.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these cute polishes from WnW yet?
Are you interested in getting your hands on these?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...