Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spotted: Rimmel ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Sticks


Hey everyone! I don't know about you but when I saw these new products from Rimmel, I gt a bit excited, especially since they reminded so much about the hyped NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Sticks. These are pretty much the same concept where you can use these as either an eye shadow or an eyeliner. According to Rimmel, these claim to apply smooth with high color impact. Plus whats interesting about these is that they are waterproof and have 24 hour wear. I have already seen a couple of reviews on these and they seem really creamy and easy to blend. These eye shadow sticks are priced at $4.59 at my CVS store but prices vary by stores and region.

The shades that were leftover at my CVS store were:
◊ Witness White
◊ Bulletproof Beige
◊ Bad Girl Bronze
◊ Guilty Grey
◊ Blackmail






I haven't tried these out yet but I really like how Rimmel has these in different finishes-shimmery, satin to matte. I haven't seen all the colors yet because my CVS store was pretty much picked with all the colors. There were only neutral shades when I saw these. I really like how they have different finishes. For instance, all the ones that I took a picture of, except for Blackmail were shimmery. Blackmail is a matte black and looks like it would be a great base for creating smokey eye looks.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these new Rimmel ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Sticks?
Would you give these a try?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...