Friday, March 22, 2013

Haul: Sephora + Pantone Universe Face Palette & Samples



Hey everyone! I have been meaning to post up this haul for about a couple of weeks now. I haven't been to Sephora in a while because I am trying to cut down on my makeup buying unless I can get the item(s) for really dirt cheap or free by combining sales with coupons. Since I have been so good lately, I thought to go and check Sephora and give myself a treat. Plus I had some store credit that I wanted to use up. For some reason, my Sephora store doesn't have a little sale section anymore so instead I have to try to remember what items are on sale on the Sephora website and just go from there.

I only picked up one item so I did pretty good with this haul. I was actually gonna go with the intent of buying the Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette. I have been hearing so many great reviews on that palette plus I love that it has everything you need-bronzer, highlighter, and a gorgeous pinky blush. The Flushed palette is actually $30 and since I didn't want to spend that much money on one product at the moment, I decided to walk around the store looking for an affordable alternative and I noticed this little guy. Its the Sephora + Pantone Universe Alchemy Of Color Face Palette and it was on sale for only $15 plus tax. Expect a review with swatches soon!


As always whenever I shop at Sephora, I always make sure to get samples because they are FREE. The cashier that I had was actually pretty nice and gave me three samples. She asked me what kind of samples was I more interested in and I told her anything thats meant for anti-aging. I usually always ask for anti-aging samples because I gave them to my mom. She's been on the hunt to find the perfect skincare product for her. The samples that I got were Clarins Double Serum and 2 Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer. Hopefully these will work out for my mom. If you have tried any of these before, please let me know!


QUESTIONS:
Do you like shopping at Sephora?
What do you feel about the Urban Decay Flushed Palette?
Have you seen the Sephora+Pantone Face Palette?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. Wow! the pantone palette looks interesting. I hope you do a post on it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I definitely will. I already took and edited the pictures. I just need to type everything up! It will be up in a couple of days! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...