Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Swatches: Revlon "099 Effervescent Opal"


Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys a polish that I wore on my nails a while back. It is a color that I really like but also only use when I feel like I have the patience and time to wear it. The reason why I say that is because this polish is a bit on the sheer side. It took me three coats for it to become opaque on my nails. I do think that this polish is great for those who can't wear polishes to work because with one coat, it will just give your nails a sheer wash of pink. Its very sheer and can only be detected when looked at closely. I love how this polish just looks on both my nails and in the bottle. If you look at the bottle shot, you can see that this polish has an iridescent to it. Its just to pretty! I do have to say though, that on nails, the iridescent isn't that noticeable in some lighting.



As all my mani, I apply Orly Top2Bottom as my base coat and Seche Vite as my top coat for that extra shine. Plus it makes everything dry a bit faster too. The only thing that I don't like about Seche Vite is all the bad chemicals that it contains. Hopefully I will be able to find a similar top coat without all the horrible chemicals that Seche Vite has.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen Effervescent Opal before?
What do you think of this shade?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I bet this would work great for layering as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is a prett polish! I never tried layering polishes before. Might give it a try sometime.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...