Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Forever21 Sweaters Haul



Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys two sweaters that I bought from Forever21 recently. I didn't go in intending to buy sweaters but instead was looking for boyfriend cardigans. I love wearing cardigans, especially if they are long enough to cover my butt. The only cardigans that my Forever21 had were either short or the thin fabric material, which I don't want. Since they didn't have them, I decided to go around in search for sweaters that I can wear right now and still wear in the spring without sweating like crazy. LOL I found two black ones that I really like. The first one is a your typical long sleeve black sweater but it has this glittery material on the top. I thought that this was so cute. The second sweater is a 3/4 sleeve with lace on the top back and front. There is also an little opening in the back with a button. I have been loving anything lace lately that I just had to buy this as well. Both sweaters were on clearance for $8.99 each.

QUESTIONS:
What do you think of my sweaters?

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...