Sunday, March 17, 2013

JcPenney Jewelry Haul



Hey everyone! I have been meaning to do this post for a while but I always keep forgetting but since I have some spare time on my hands, I thought that now would finally be the time to finish typing up this post. I had actually hauled all this stuff a while back. I was at the mall at JcPenney. I actually wasn't feeling any of those clothes so I decided to check out the jewelry section. Good thing that I did too because there were a couple of cute items and one of them was actually only a dollar!! I was actually surprised that I saw that one of the items was a dollar and thought that it had to have been a mistake but when I took it up to the register, it rang up as a dollar! Yay!

ITEMS THAT I BOUGHT:
DeCree iPhone Case With Earrings
This actually came with a yellow iPhone case but since I don't have an iPhone, I gave it away and kept the earrings. It came with six pairs of earrings and was $8 plus tax. It wasn't that bad. I got it mainly because of two earrings: the mint flowers and the pink flowers. Those will definitely be cute for the Spring and the Summer.
Necklaces (x4)
I went a bit crazy on the necklaces but they were all so pretty that I couldn't help it. Plus they were on sale, which made it easier for me. LOL If you are wondering, which one was a dollar, it was actually the last necklace, the one with the purple stone!! The rest of the necklaces were around $3-$5 each.

So those are all the jewelry pieces that I bought at JcPenney a while back. Sorry that it was a bit late but it was because I forgot to take pictures of the items and because I kept forgetting. LOL

QUESTIONS:
What do you think of these pieces?
Do you shop at JcPenney?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...