Thursday, March 28, 2013

Haul: Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream


Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you guys what I bought recently from Walgreens. I have been hearing so many great reviews on a new hand cream from Neutrogena so I had to get some for my mom to try out. In case you guys were wondering, my mom has really dry and cracked hands. I have been looking for the perfect hand cream to soften her hands for a while but haven't had any luck. Most of the reviews (if not all) were from people who received these from BzzAgent so I was a bit sad that I didn't get invited to that campaign but whatever. Since these were new, they were a bit hard to find in my stores. I actually found these at Walgreens on a display. I was a bit sad that they didn't have the bigger versions of these since the small ones were a bit pricey. These were 2oz tubes. They came in packs of two because they were "special value" and were only $5.99 each.





When I bought these, there were on BOGO so I only paid half on the second pack. If you would like to see a review on these, let me know! Keep mind that I won't be trying them but my mom will be. Plus I can take before and after pictures of her hand to show you guys if it improved her skin. What do you guys think? Should I do a review on these?

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried these?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...