Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Walgreens Haul (1.2.12)


Hey everyone! Today I just went to Target and Walgreens. I didn't get anything beauty related at Target, just a couple of clothes (for my mom, younger brother, and myself) and pair of wedges/heels. I did buy a couple of item at my local Walgreens. I hate going there so much but I had to suck it up because right now Walgreens is having a great deal on EOS Lip Balms. At Walgreens, EOS Lips Balms are regularly priced at $3.99USD but right now, they are $2.99USD and you get back $2 Register Rewards (RR). RR are somewhat like CVS ECBs but in my mind, more of a hassle. LOL Since you get $2RR back, its sort of liking paying $0.99USD plus tax for an EOS Lip Balm!! Its limit one so if you plan on buying more than one EOS, I would recommend doing more than one transaction.

What I bought at Walgreens:
John Frieda Full Repair Touch-Up FlyAway Tamer (x2)
This was on clearance for $2.59USD and I had (2) $2 off any John Frieda Full Repair products so I only paid $0.59USD plus tax each for these two products. I never tried these before but I am always bother by my flyaways so I thought I might just give it a try. Its an interesting concept. Plus I love how convenient and travel-size friendly it is. Great to just put in my purse and use throughout the day whenever I spot a flyaway.



Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo
This was also on clearance for $1.29USD and I had one $1USD off coupon for any Aussie product so basically I paid $0.29USD plus tax. In addition, I got $1 back in Register Rewards so it was a money maker for me. YAY! I never tried Aussie shampoos before but I do love their 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner so I figured I could give this a try.


EOS Lip Balm in Honeysuckle, Summer Fruit, and Strawberry Sorbet
These were on sale for $2.99USD each and you get $2USD back in Register Rewards. So its kind of like paying $0.99USD plus tax for each EOS Lip Balm. These are $3.99USD regularly priced so its a great time to get some to try out or to stock up! Its a limit one so I would suggest doing more than one transaction if you plan on getting more than one EOS Lip Balm, if you want to get your Register Rewards (otherwise you would just be paying $2.99USD plus tax for one). I did three separate transactions. LOL If you want to try out EOS and/or want more, then I definitely suggest for you to go to your Walgreens right now before the sale is over or before all the EOS Lip Balms are gone.



I hope you all liked my Walgreens haul. If you have any questions about the products that I bought and/or would like to see a review on a certain product, please let me know! Have you ever tried any of these products before like the John Frieda and/or Aussie shampoo? Let me know what you think about those products!

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...