Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mini Swapmeet Haul


Hey everyone! I went to the swapmeet and bought myself a couple of items. I didn't get much because I was mostly looking for some cheap jewelry that wouldn't rust as fast as Forever21 jewelry. I did find a couple of jewelry pieces that I can't wait to wear. If you would like to see what kind of pieces that I was lucky enough to find, then comment below and I will do a post on either my blog or on Luuux.

Okay back onto my haul. I only got two beauty items because the swapmeet that I went to sold mostly tools (like the kind at Home Depot and/or Lowes). There were a couple of tables that did sell health and beauty products but I only bought two products. I have been wanting to try out these products for a while but I am so glad that I waited because I bought all these products at great prices!! Sometimes I would go to the swapmeet to buy makeup because its so inexpensive and sometimes you can find new products that just came out a few months ago at great prices.
If you do decide to go to the swapmeet to buy makeup, always make sure that the product that you are going to buy is completely orginally sealed and not tampered with. Also check to see how old the product is because you never know how long the seller has had it before. Check the packaging and make sure it hasn't changed color due to sun damage and/or because its old. Always check the poducts that you buy because you never know!

At this swapmeet, I just bought a L'Oreal H.I.P Jelly Balm in Plush! It is a gorgeous pink! I have never tried these jelly balms before but I have always wanted one. I think these are discontinued now because I remember seeing these at my Walgreens on clearance. I would have bought one at Walgreens but all the ones left on the shelves were opened and swatched. Eww! I hate it when that happens. I was lucky enough to find this at the table that I visited. They had a bunch of makeup at all different prices. I bought this jelly balm for $1USD! I can't wait to try this because hopefully its going to keep my lips moisturized during the cold.


The nest product that I bought I was so lucky to find. I sort of wished I had bought more so I could give them away but I only bought one for myself because I wasn't thinking. Hopefully the next time I go, the seller would be here with a bunch more. So this product that I am so happy to find was the Essie Matte About You Matifying Top Coat!!! I was almost going to buy this a Walmart a few weeks ago but it was around $8USD and I didn't want to pay full price. LOL I am so glad that I waited. I bought this at the swapmeet for only $2USD! I pretty much saved about $6 plus tax for this! Yay! I can't wait to try this out. For those of you who don't know what Matte About You is, it is a top coat that makes all your nail polishes dry matte! I love matte polishes and its so hard to tell which polishes are matte from the bottle so this top coat is great!


I can't wait to try out all my goodies, especially the Matte About You Top Coat! I can't wait to see if it really works. Do any of you go to the swapmeet? You ever buy health and beauty products there? Do you have the Essie Matte About You and what do you think about it?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging  and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...