Tuesday, January 3, 2012

VS Annual Sale Haul (Jan. 2012)


Hey everyone! Guess what? Right now, Victoria's Secret is having their Annual Sale! They have a ton of products for 50%-75% off!! This is a great time to stock up on lotions, body sprays, and so much more! I only went and bought a couple of items. The store was crazy packed and my baby brother was with me and I didn't want anyone pushing him or stepping on his feet so I didn't get to check out all the products. Hopefully I will get to go again next time before all the good stuff is gone. This was a great time to go because I am on my last bottle of VS lotion.

What I bought:
VS Deep Softening Body Butter in Forever Blushing (x3)
This is a very light scent. Its not my favorite but it was the only body butter scent that I saw that was 5/$19.99USD so I thought why not. I love using body butter because its great for those areas that definitely need that extra moisture. These are 6.5oz and are great to keep on my dresser. I use these whenever my skin feels dry and whenever I am done showering.

VS Ultra-Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream in Forever Blushing (x2)
I bought these because they are great to bring with me during the day. Its not that moisturizing as the body butter but its more sanitary than having to stick my fingers into the actual product like the body butters. I love the packaging of these with the bow tie on top and the pink flower. Its so cute and feminine!


VS Mini Perfume in Noir Tease
These mini perfumes were 50% off. I love Noir Tease. It is such a sexy feminine smell. Perfect for those date nights! I already have the set, which is also 50% off but I bought it a while back before they had the sale. Darn! LOL I love the secent so much that I decided to get another back-up of mini size. If you haven't smelled this, you should definitely go and give it a try!
VS Mini Cologne in Very Sexy For Him
This was also 50% off. Its such a great cologne for guys! Its a sexy guy scent. This scent is perfect for your guy friend, boyfriend, and/or husband!

VS Body Lotion Set
I had actually bought this set before they had VS had their annual sale but I didn't just want to post up a haul on this alone so I waited for the sale because I knew that I was going to buy more. I bought this for 40% off but right now VS has their gift sets for 50% off. This set has two of my favorite scents, which I am very happy to have. These aren't the full-size bottles but aren't mini sizes either. These are 2FL. OZ bottles. In this set is:
-Pure Seduction, red plum and freesia
-Love Spell, cherry blossom and peach
-Amber Romance, amber and creme anglaise
-Sheer Love, white cotton and luminous pink lily


So those are all the products that I bought! I hope you like my haul! Did any of you go to the VS Annual Sale and get any great products? What do you think about the products that I bought?

Please check out my Luuux!!

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...