Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Walgreens Haul (1.11.2012)


Hey everyone! Yes, its another haul from me. I have been hauling like crazy these past few months and I still got a bunch more hauls that I need to post! I am going to be trying to post up all my hauls today! I have been wanting to post up a review but right now I have been buying from sales and I really need to get those up before the sales end so you can take advantage of them too. That way we can all become shopaholics but money saving shopaholics. LOL
So right now, while supplies last, Walgreens has been having a bunch of hair products on clearance. I didn't find these in the clearance section but with the other regular priced hair products. I haven't tried any of these products but I have always been interested in John Frieda shampoos. Plus I sorta stocked up on a brand that I have never heard of before but it was so inexpensive and I had to get a bunch because I would have regreedt not getting more if I end up loving the shampoo and conditioner.


What I bought:
Renpure Organics Moisturizing Shampoo (x5)
I have never heard of this brand before but I was suckered in by the red packaging plus the unique shape of the bottle. I was also interested in it because its an organic hair product. I guess this is from their My Pretty Hair Is Parched! line. I got the one in Promegrante, Papaya, and Olive Leaf which was the only one at my Walgreens store. It smells so good! I haven't tried this yet but I love how its made with certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. Hopefully this will work wonders for my hair. I also gave a couple of my mom so she could try out as well. Plus its also color safe, which is great because I am considering coloring my hair and my mom just colored hers a few weeks ago. Also this shampoo has so sulfates, parabens, dyes, gluten, phthaltes (which I have no idea what this is), and propylene glycol (this also I have no idea what it is). I can't wait to try this! This was $1.79USD plus tax, which I am so glad that I fund because it was orginally $5.99USD!


Renpure Organics Moisturing Conditioner (x4)
I bought a couple of these conditioners to go with the shampoos that I bought. This is also from the My Pretty Hair Is Parched! line. This is a little bit different from the shampoo because it has Silk Protein, Promegrante, and Olive Leaf Extract. Plus the conditioner says that it is made with 100% certified organic extracts. Also I am guessing the conditioner has both phthaltes and propylene glycol since it just says that it contains no sulfates, parabens, color, and dyes. Hmm, I didn't notice that when I bought them. Interesting! This was also $1.79USD plus tax but was orginally $5.99USD plus tax as well!!


John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo
I got this because my hair is flat and it definitely needs volume. This pretty much comes in a clear blue squeeze tube and the shampoo comes out clear. I haven't tried this one yet. I wish I had gotten the conditioner too so that way I could tell if it really works but the conditioner was already all sold out. This was $1.89USD plus tax.
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Volumizing Shampoo
This is more designed for brunettes. I know that John Frieda has one for blondes as well. I bought this for $1.89USD plus tax. Hopefully this will give my hair volume.

I hope you all like the hair products that I bought. If you love getting new hair products and/or buying stuff at great prices, then definitely go check out your Walgreens. I also heard that CVS is doing this with some of their hair products as well but I haven't checked it out yet. Have any of you ever tried any of the hair products that I bought like the Renpure Organics? Which hair shampoo and conditioner would you recommend for flat, colored, Asian hair?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal my pictures.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...