Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Travalo With Genie-S Refill Haul


 
Hey everyone! I have been hearing that CVS has been having great sales lately so I had to go and check it out. I heard these Travalos With Genie-S Refill were on clearance. These are $9.99USD at regular price but right now they are $4.99USD!! I only bought two because these were all the ones that I could find at the CVS store near my house. I will definitely be going back and getting more because these are a great deal! They are perfect to be given as gifts and/or they are great to bring with you during the day. I have been buying a lot of perfumes recently and I bought a Travalo (regular price, darn!) to finally get use out of my perfumes.


If you don't know what these are, these are refillable perfume sprays. These are great because they aren't messy. They are easy to refill unlike atomizers, which actually waste your perfume because you get it everywhere. These refill within seconds. All you have to do is take your perfume and remove the plastic spray top. Then you place the perfume bottle stick into the hole at the bottom of the Travalo (don't worry, perfume goes in but not out). Then all you have to do is press down and repeat until you fill up the Travalo. This doesn't require any funnels and ever since I had my first Travalo, I have never spilled my perfume. It holds up to 0.17oz, which can last you a while. When the Travalo is full, it gives you 65 full sprays!

These are great for perfume and cologne lovers! If you haven't got one, then you should definitely get this while its on sale because its a great deal! Do you own a Travalo? What do you think about these refillable perfume sprays? Do you like them? Let me know!

Please check out my Luuux!!

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal.**

2 comments:

  1. Can you use these with body sprays? From like bath and body works?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ebony! I just wanted to let you know that I did a post answering your question. I also included step-by-step pictures showing how to refill the Travalo. Please feel free to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...