Friday, January 6, 2012

Kohls' Haul (1.6.12)


Hey everyone! So this is a very small haul. I bought other stuff but they were all clothes for my baby brother. I didn't get that much beauty products. Just to let everyone know, Kohls has a bunch of their gift sets on sale (sales may vary by store). I don't really shop at Kohls that much. I usually just go like two times a year. I just went in there to see if they had any clothes on clearance and I found a couple of items for my baby brother. I just bought him a bunch of pajamas. I didn't get any clothes for me because I could find any at great prices.

When we were done and going to the checkout lines, we saw that the lines were super long so I asked my brother to wait in the lines for me while I browsed around in the beauty section. I didn't get to see that much because the lines went fast and my brother was calling me to hurry. LOL I only grabbed one item but I might go back and get some more. I don't think there will be anymore the next time I go because there were only a few of these left on the shelves.





I bought a Scentsations by BodySource in Vanilla Sugar set. This set comes with a travel size body lotion and a shower gel. This set is described as caramelized sugar and vanilla bean. Its a great scent for the holidays! I love the mini bag that it comes in! Its so red and sparkly! I am definitely going to be using the bag as a clutch whenever I go out at night. This whole set was orginally $14USD but I found it at clearance for 80% off. With the 80% off, it was $2.80USD which I found was a great deal for 2 travel size bottles and a cute mini bag! If you guys go to Kohls, definitely check this out and see if your store has any left.


Have you been to Kohls before? Is it one of your favorite stores to shop at? Have you tried Scentsations by BodySource before? What do you think about the scent, Vanilla Sugar?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...