Sunday, January 15, 2012

Haul: Treating Myself At CVS


Hi everyone! Guess what? I hauled again! Its my weakness but it makes me happy when I walk out of the store with all the goodies in my shopping bag!! This haul was done when CVS still had their BOGO FREE sale on their Nature Made vitamins. This sale is now over but Walgreens is still having the same sale, which I am definitely going to hit up! LOL I went to CVS mainly for the Nature Made vitamins sale and for some Revlon Lip Butters. I was looking for the shades Lollipop, Tutti Frutti, and Creme Brulee but those three shades were already gone. The only one left was Strawberry Shortcake (which I already have) and another one that was already opened. Eww! Hopefully when I go to Walgreens, they would have the shades that I am looking for.



What I bought:
❀ Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Color Collection (x2)
This set comes with four mini nail polishes. I don't own any of these colors so this is a great way to try out the colors. I love all the colors in this set. It comes with a gorgeous purple, hot fuschia pink, blue with glitter, and a bright yellow.
















❀ Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color Collection
This also comes with four mini nail polishes. It comes with four beautiful colors that are great for the summer! This set included an orange, lime green, blue, and a pink polish.




❀ Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color Collection (x2)
I would call this set more of a classic set. It includes all the shades that are perfect for a formal party and/or everyday wear. It comes with a light shimmery pink, multishimmer, another gorgeous pink, and a red polish.



❀ Nature Made Vitamin in Biotin 5000mcg (x4)
I bought a bunch of these and am going to buy more. Some of these I am going to be giving to my sister and mom. I have been using these for a while and will later be posting a review up on Biotin.

❀ Nature Made Vitamin in D35000 I.U. (x2)
I bought these on accident. I was going to buy Calcium ones but for some reason that I can't explain, I picked these up instead. Can anyone tell me if these are similar to Calcium? I might return these. I went back to get the Calcium ones but they didn't have any.


❀Travalo Refillable Perfume Spray (x2)
Yes! LOL I bought two more. So if you have seen my other CVS hauls, you know that I have buying them like crazy. LOL I really like these! I also did two posts on these. I did one reviewing the Travalo and another as a step-by-step guide on how to use it.
You can click here to see my mini review: (Luuux) CLICK HERE
You can click here to see my step-to-step guide: (Luuux) CLICK HERE (Blog) CLICK HERE


Have any of you ever tried any of the products that I bought in this haul? What do you think about Sally Hansen nail polishes? Any thoughts about the Travalos Refillable Perfume Sprays?

**All pictures and written content belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) oYou can earn Luuux points by blogging n Luuux! and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...