Friday, January 20, 2012

My 1ST Julep Maven Box


Hey everyone! So I have been hearing so many great reviews about Julep Maven nail polishes. Julep Maven are doing monthly programs like MyGlam and BirchBox. For each Julep Maven box is just $19.95USD with free shipping. For new members, they are having a special where your first box is $5USD but you need a certain promotion code. I have never tried Julep nail polishes before and they were having so many great promotions lately like get a box for $0.01USD for new members! I got this box last month but haven't had the chance to post it. I think these boxes are a great way for people to try out Julep nail polishes for great prices because one Julep nail polish retails for $14USD, which is crazy!



Leah
Leah is a gorgeous vivid green with shimmer. I would almost call it a lime green but not really. LOL Its is great spring and summer color. I heard that this polish is really sheer and requires about three coats to get it opaque as it appears in the bottle.
Megan
Megan is an aquamarine blue with shimmer. This is a gorgeous nail polish! I already have nail polishes similar to this color but I will love it anyway. I can't wait to try this. It reminds of the color of what a mermaid would wear on her nails, if mermaid painted their nails. LOL



Hayden
Hayden is a neon peach. This is first peach nail polish. It is so pretty! This shade is perfect for both spring and summer! It would probably look really gorgeous on tan skin.
Fast Dry Top Coat
I haven't tried this yet but hopefully, it does work. I have only one other fast dry top coat in my collection and its by Revlon. I really like it so I can't wait to try this one by Julep! Hopefully it will make my nail polish dry fast because I hate waiting for nail polishes to dry. It feels like it takes forever without any fast dry top coat. Haha!



I also got two samples included in my box. I think their boxes always comes with at least one sample. I haven't tried either samples yet but I can't wait. Both samples are 2mL, which is pretty small but I can't complain because free is free! The samples that I got are:
Julep Facial For Hands in Glycolic Hand Scrub
I can literally feel the beads though the packaging so I can't wait to try this. Who knows, if its really good, I might buy the full-size!
Julep Everyday SPF in Hand Cream SPF30
I never thought of buying lotion with SPF for my hands. Usually whenever I buy lotion with SPF, its for my face so this sample is interesting.



So I hope you all liked my little Julep Maven haul. Its not much! Also, if anyone was wondering which box I got, its called It Girl. I think this is the only box that comes with 4 nail polishes. Have you ever tried Julep nail polishes? What do you think about Julep Maven?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...