Friday, January 6, 2012

Target Haul (1.5.12)


Hey everyone! Guess what? LOL Today I went to Target and Walgreens again! I just couldn't get over all the great deals that they were all having with their clearance. Just to let everyone know, right now Target is having their perfume gift sets and ELF holiday sets for 30% off. I don't know if their prices are going to change later on but those were the sales that I saw at my Target store. Your Target store might have different sales but I suggest either calling ahead and/or going to check out their sales! I bought a couple of items from both stores but I will posting my Walgreens haul in another post.

What I bought:
Remington Limited Edition Styling Tools Kit
This is a set that includes a round brush, velcro rollers, and a compact mirror. I don't really like using a round brush because my hair always gets tangled in it and/or because I don't really know how to use it. LOL The only reason why I even decided to buy this set was because of Michele1218. She recently did a video on how she styles her hair and she was using a round brush. She has gorgeous hair so I thought maybe I could give it a try.

Sauve Professional Dry Shampoo Spray (x2)
I have never tried dry shampoo before but I have always heard reviews about dry shampoo. I don't really have oily hair so I don't know if I would even use these. I might give them to my sister. I got these for free with a coupon that was sent to me by Sauve from a promotion that they were having.

John Frieda Salon-Precise Foam Coverage (x2)
I bought these in 3N Deep Brown Black. I didn't know which color to get them in and my Target didn't have a wide selection. All they had was this and blonde. I don't think I am going to dye my hair blonde anytime soon so I went with this color. I haven't tried these yet but I love the concept of these and hopefully it will be enough for my long hair.


Maybelline Baby Lips in 25 Pink Punch (x2)
I had two $2USD off any Maybelline lip products Target coupon and one $1USD off any Maybelline lip product manufacturer coupon. So basically I got one Baby Lips for free. I wanted Grape Vine but the Target that I went to only has this color left on the display. I am glad that I was able to find Pink Punch because I heard that it was like the color of the Revlon Lip Butter Strawberry Shortcake (which I love!) but more wearable so I can't wait to give it a try!
So those are all the products that I got at Target. I also bought some more clothes for myself but I didn't want to take pictures of them. Plus they are already on hangers hanging in my closet. LOL Well I hope you all liked my haul. If you have any questions on the prices and/or the products, please let me know and I will try my best to answer them!

Have you tried the Maybelline Baby Lips yet? Which ones are your favorite colors? Do you use a round brush and does your hair often get tangled in it? What about dry shampoo, do you use it? Let me know! I love to hear everyones' opinions!

**All pictures and written content belong to me. Please do not use or steal.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...