Monday, January 30, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze in Re-Fresh Mint



Hey everyone! I'm back with another NOTD! I always tend to forget to take a picture of my nails whenever I paint them. Plus I feel like they don't really compete with all the freaking gorgeous nail designs being posted all over the Internet. This week I just painted my nails with China Glaze in Re-Fresh Mint.











I have been wanting this nail polish for so long and I was so happy when I finally found it. I saw it on the nail polish display and snatched it up right away. LOL It is the perfect minty nail polish. My only other minty nail polish is Milani in Dress Maker, which is more on the green side than minty. If that makes any sense! Plus Dress Maker has shimmers in it and it was really sheer. I wanted a nail polish that was just a creamy mint with no shimmers. Dress Maker took about 4 coats to get it opaque but Re-Fresh Mint only took 2 coats! LOVE! If you are like me, then you prefer nail polishes that don't need that many coats.

This nail look is pretty simple. I didn't add any nail art to it because it was my first time wearing Re-Fresh Mint and I just loved the color so much that I didn't want to change it or add anything to it. LOL Like I said its pretty simple. Re-Fresh Mint is pretty opaque, you can get away with just one coat but I actually wanted two coats because I wanted it to even be seen for afar. I know, I'm weird. That is how much I love this shade! LOL

As for my base coat, I used Orly Top2Bottom. Top2Bottom is a basecoat and topcoat all-in-one nail polish. I don't really like it as my top coat, because it takes forever to dry. A top coat that I have been really loving since I bought it is the Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat. This makes my nail polishes dry pretty quick and plus it gives them a nice shine. If anyone wants me to do a review on the Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat, just let me know by commenting below and I will post one!




Well that is all for my nail look! I hope you guys liked it. I know its pretty simple, but I promise I will try to do some nail art in the future once I get the hang of it and the patience to do it. If you have any other questions, let me know by commenting below and I will try my best to answer all of them!
Have you tried China Glaze nail polish in Re-Fresh Mint? Are there any mint nail polishes that you love and/or crave? Any that you would recommend?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...