Tuesday, January 31, 2012

RiteAid Haul (1.30.2012)


Hey everyone! If you didn't read my previous post, I decided to separate my hauls into two posts because I don't want to get anybody confused with the sales and going to the wrong store. LOL I didn't buy that much from my RiteAid because they never restock their displays until customers start complaining. There wasn't that much of a selection at my store so I might try going to another RiteAid to get some.

If you guys didn't know already, this week at RiteAid, EcoTools brushes and brush sets are BOGO FREE!! When I saw that sale, I was like, "Heck yeah!" If you love EcoTool brushes, then you know that this is the best time to buy and/or restock on your brushes. Plus you would also know that EcoTools hardly ever BOGO FREE. This probably happens like once a year so I definitely wanted to take advantage.

What I bought:
EcoTools Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set
I went in wanting to get the face brush set but my RiteAid didn't have it. You would think with the sale that they would restock the displays but nope, they left it the way it was looking for months before. These brushes are so soft. I like how it comes with a convenient travel case that has a mirror. I am just worried that the mirror might break because the case isn't that sturdy or strong. Its just a piece of cloth basically. So I am pretty sure if you accidently sit on it or step on it, the mirror will crack. This brush set retails for $7.99 plus tax. This set comes with 6 brushes:
  1. Large Eye Brush
  2. Angled Eye Brush
  3. Small Eye Shading Brush
  4. Highlighting Brush
  5. Smudge Brush
  6. Travel Case with Mirror


EcoTools Recycled Retractable Kabuki
This retractable Kabuki brush was $7.99 but because of the BOGO FREE sale, I got this for FREE!! YEAH! I have been wanting a retractable kabuki brush for so long. I hate having to carry a regular brush with me because I am always afraid that the bristles would get stuck in the zipper. Plus its unsanitary just sticking the brush in the makeup bag without a cover. This brush is so soft an sturdy! I know that I am definitely going to be loving this!


WnW MegaLast Lipstick
This lipstick was on clearance. I can't remember the exact price but I think it was under a dollar. I havent tried this line of lipsticks from WnW before but I have heard great reviews on these. I heard that they are pretty pigmented and long-lasting on the lips. I bought this in the shade 909D Coral-ine.
I hope you all like my haul. I wanted to post this up as soon as possible because I wanted everyone to take advantage of the EcoTools sale. BOGO FREE is a great sale and something to be taken advantage of. LOL If you have any questions or would like to see swatches and/or reviews, please comment below and let me know.



Have you taken advantage of this sale? Do you like EcoTools brushes? Which ones would you recommend? What do you think about the WnW lipsticks?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...