Friday, January 20, 2012

Walgreens Haul (1.18.2012)


Hey everyone! So I have been wanting to post up this haul since the first second I came home after I bought all this stuff but I have been so busy doing errands for Vietnamese New Years. I know that its called Chinese New Years but I am not Chinese, so I like to call it Vietnamese New Years. Haha! Bear with me! Things are going to be hectic these upcoming days but its all worth it because of all the delicious food that I am going to be eating! Yum!

Okay so onto my haul! I bought all these products at Walgreens on Wednesday. I wasn't going to buy anything at Walgreens but it was on the way back home from the dentist. So I thought, why not! I wanted to see if they had stocked up the Revlon Lip Butter display yet. But to no avail, they didn't have any left. Most of the makeup shelves were empty. It was crazy. There were so many empty spots all over the makeup wall. Come on, Walgreens! Step it up!

I had some extra Register Rewards left over that was going to expire soon so I decided to buy some stuff because I didn't want to waste them. If you don't know, Register Rewards are sort of like CVS ECBs. Most of the stuff that I bought were on sale, so yay! Also, some of the stuff I bought, I got RR (a.k.a Register Rewards) back so it was kind of free and I just have to pay tax. RR are somewhat different from ECBs because you can't roll them over like ECBs.

What I bought:
❀ South Beach diet Snack Bars & Meals Bars (x2)I bought two of these but I had to purchase them in separate transactions just so I can get the RR for them both. These are $5.99USD and you get $6RR back. These are snack bars, so you don't have to pay tax. So in a way, its sort of like Walgreens is paying you one penny to buy these. Haha! I have been wanting to try these out for a while plus I wanted something to eat during the day that wouldn't have a lot of calories, so I thought that these would be perfect. I bought two in different flavors. I bought one in Whipped Chocolate Almond in the snack bars and Chocolate Peanut Butter in the meal bars. The Whipped Chocolate Almond snack bars are 100 calories each and the Chocolate Peanut Butter meal bars are 180 calories each. I haven't tried either yet but hopefully, these are tasty. If you have tried these before, please let me know!



❀Palmer Peppermint PattiesI have been craving Peppermint Patties for a while now and I am so glad that I was able to find these. I bought these for $0.24USD because they were on clearance. I wasn't going to intend to buy these but I need a filler item so be able to use all my RRs for my transactions. I have eaten a couple of these already and they are pretty tasty. I would eat the whole thing but these are probably fattening. If you never had a Peppermint Pattie, they are just chocolate and cool mint in the middle. Definitely go out and get some!



❀ThermaCare HeatWraps Menstrual (x3)I have never tried these but I have always wanted one. During my time of the month, I always get really bad cramps on the second day. I hate it and I hate having to take Tylenol or any kind of pain relivers. I try not to take Tylenol because in the long run, its not good for you and I heard that it causes liver damage or was it kidney damage. I can't remember but you can always look it up. Haha! These were $2.49USD plus tax but you get $2.50RR back. I had to purchase these in three different transactions each to get the RR back for all three. Hopefully these will help out for my cramps. Have any of you tried this before? Does it help out with your cramps?



❀Studio35 Beauty Polish RemoverFor those that don't know, Studio35 is a Walgreens brand. I have never tried this nail polish remover but my favorite is running low and I needed another one. I couldn't find my favorite nail polish remover anywhere so I decided to go with the Walgreens brand. Plus there was a $1 off coupon in the Walgreens coupon booklet. With the coupon, these were $0.99USD plus tax.


I walked into Walgreens with $13RR and walked out with $14.50RR. In total, I just paid $2.01USD in cash out of pocket. Can you believe that?? I just paid $2.01USD for all those above. Of course, I had to do four different transactions but in the end, it was all worth it! Plus the Walgreens that I went to was empty so it didn't long. I also included two products that I bought last week from Walgreens. It is the Syntha-6 Meal Replacement Bars. I haven't tried these before but these were also on sale last week. This month, I have been buying snack bars because I am hoping to lose some weight before summer comes! Hopefully these will help crave my appetitie!



Have any of you ever tried any of the products that I bought? Have you ever did different transactions at Walgreens just to get the RR back for each item?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...