Friday, January 6, 2012

NOTD (& Mini-Review): LA Colors Nail Polish in BCC582 Jewel Tone


Hey everyone! I haven't done one of these in a while. I love painting my nails but I always end up forgetting to take pictures of them until they start chipping and then its too late. LOL I have painted my nails so many times since my last NOTD post. I finally remember to take a picture of this week because I love how sparkly it looks so much!


I bought this nail polish at Dollar Tree. It was $1USD!! It is the LA Colors Nail Polish in BCC582 Jewel Tone. I love it so much. This is the first time that I've tried a LA Colors nail polish. I do have a couple of other LA Colors nail polishes too but I haven't tried them yet. I decided to wear this polish because its so sparkly and it has blue, purple, and pink glitters! This polish took me about four thick coats to completely cover my whole nail with glitter. Plus when you go outside in the sun, the light shines off of them. In some of my pictures, you can see how the light actually reflecting off of the glitters. Sorry about the close-up being a little blurry, either I couldn't figure out how to get my camera to auto-focus and/or it just doesn't have the auto-focus function. LOL


PROS:
❀Gorgeous glitter polish with blue, purple, and pink microglitter
❀Inexpensive, only cost me $1USD plus tax for this polish
❀Brand is very easy to find at stores
CONS:
❀Took 4 thick coats to completely get the nail covered with glitter
❀Chipped within 4 days
❀Easily peelable (Would peel on its own sometimes without me even knowing it LOL)


If you would like to see more pictures of Jewel Tone on my nails and close-ups of the polish, please check out my makeup blog! I am definitely going to be buying more LA Colors glitter nail polishes just because I love how it looks on my nails. These are great to wear during the holidays and during the summer in the sun! I just love how the light reflects off of my nails with this polish on in my pictures! Its so gorgeous! You can't really tell that much in person but when you're taking pictures and/or videos, it definitely shows!

Have you ever tried LA Colors glitter polishes? Which ones are your favorites? What do you think of Jewel Tone?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...