Thursday, January 26, 2012

CVS Haul (Feat. Milani, Almay & Revlon)


Hey everyone! I don't know if you have heard but CVS is having a sale on their Milani products. A bunch of selected Milani products are 75% off!! Sorry if this post is a few days late, I bought all this stuff when CVS was having a sale on their Almay Intense I-Color Trios for $5.99USD plus tax with $3ECBs back. I had one $1USD off manufacturer coupon for any Almay product and the RedBox Coupon Machine at CVS printed out a $3USD off any Almay product so I thought this was a perfect time to try out their new trios! With the manufacturer coupons and the CVS coupon, I only paid $1.99USD plus tax and got back $3ECBs!!

What I bought:
Almay Intense I-Color For Brown Eyes
I bought the one in Satin-I Kit! I love the shadows in this trio, especially the pink being used as an over the lid shade! Its so gorgeous! I can't wait to use this.




Revlon Lip Butters (x2)
I bought two Lip Butters! I bought one in 065 Creamsicle and 060 Gumdrop. Cremsicle looks like a gorgeous creamy sorbet orange. I don't have any lip products like this so I can't wait to see how it will look on my lips and coming up with eye looks to go with it. Gumdrop looks like a gorgeous lavender shade! These Lip Butters are so moisturizing and pigmented! These were BOGO 50% off and I had two $1USD off manufacturer coupon and a CVS coupon for $3USD off.



Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner
I bought this one in Silver. Its the only shade on clearance. I already have the one in black and its so pigmented and long lasting that I decided to get another one in Silver to try out. This one will be great for night outs and for parties!


Milani Minerals Blush With Brush (x4)
I bought all four shades that they had. I was lucky to get there just in time because I grabbed all last four blushes! Whew! I haven't tried these yet but I do have the Milani Baked Blushes and they are pretty good so I am excited to try these out. I bought 203 Mai-Tai, 201 Luminous, 204 Sweet Rose, and 202 Sunset Beach.





I can't wait to try out all these products, especially the blushes because I am such a blush addict! LOL Have you been to CVS lately and taken advantage of the Milani sale? What do you think about Milani products? I am definitely going to go back sometime and get more products! I might get some nail polishes! I have been looking for the Milani One Coat Glitter nail polishes but none of my CVS, RiteAid, and Walgreens have it. My Target is the only place to even have slots for them but its always empty. Hopefully I will be able to get my hands on a couple of them because I love glitter nail polishes! Is there a Milani product that you think I should get?

**All pictures and written content belong to me. Please do not use or steal any of my pictures or content for any reason. Thank you.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...