Sunday, January 1, 2012

Target Haul (Last of 2011)


Hey everyone! Guess what? I went to Target for the last time of the year. Lets just say that it was such a freaking hassle. I went there in the sole purpose to look for the new products from both Maybelline and L'Oreal, like the Dream Bouncy Blushes and the Cream Shadows. In addition for the Revlon Lip Butters but I was out of luck. The Target store in my area didn't have either. The display for the lip butters were empty except for the ones that were already opened and swatched. Plus I went there to use up a couple of coupons that were going to expire. I had such a hassle with the coupons. Plus they were Target coupons. A tip for everyone who uses Target coupons (the ones that Target mails to us in those catalogs and brochures), go a day before the expiration date stated on the coupon. I wanted to use a couple of Target coupons that were expiring on 12.31.11 and they wouldn't let me because they kept saying that the coupons were expired. I don't know how they could be expired when I went on 12.31.11 and they made it such a hassle that I left all the products that I wanted to buy with the coupons back and didn't end up buying them. Has anyone had that problem with Target coupons before? Please let me know...

Okay, enough with my rant. LOL I only bought a couple of stuff. I bought clothes as well but I didn't think I could post them here since there is a Fashion place on Luuux. So for right now, I'll just post my Health & Beauty products. I finally gave in to the temptation and bought me some Maybelline Baby Lips. I have been seeing so many hauls and reviews on these Baby Lips that I thought it was finally time to try some out. Plus the display at Target has these two left, so I figured it was meant to be. I also got some other products that I got for free with my coupons.

What I bought:
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
These were a special value set. It comes with a 21ct. plus a bonus of 7ct. makeup remover cleansing towelettes. I was going to buy these because I already have a stock pile of ELF Studio Makeup Remover Cloths but these were on clearance and I have always been interested in trying these out. There were $4.12USD plus tax, which I thought was a pretty good deal.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover (x2)
These were also a special value kit. They are 2ct. full size bottles. These were also on clearance. These were a really great deal because just one bottle of this is around $6USD and I got 2 bottles for just $5.58USD plus tax!! I never tried these before. I have tried the Up&Up brand (which is a brand by Target) and I really like that one. Plus those two are exactly the same thing, made with the same exact ingredients!! I was going to buy an extra of the Up&Up one because mines is running low but when I saw these, I got these instead.



Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Calming Creme Daily Moisturizer (x2)
I had two coupons for these so I basically got these for free! I just had to pay tax for them. I thought these would be great to just either put in my car or in my purse.
Nivea Creme (x2)
I also got these for free with coupons. I heard that these are great to use as face moisturizer. I haven't tried them yet. I love how small and compact these are. These are going to be great to put in my purse and/or on vacations.



Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss
Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched
These two were the last ones in the display. I haven't tried them out yet. Right now, I am just trying out my EOS lip balms and I have got to say that I am really liking them right now. It does feel weird though using a round ball shape lip balm to the usual small tube of lip balm. LOL



Well I hope you all liked my little haul! It would have been a little bit bigger if I didn't have such a problem with the Target coupons. If you have ever had that problem, please let me know! Also if you guys have ever tried any of the products, featured in this haul, please let me know whether you like them or not.

**All pictures and written content belong to me. Please do not use or steal.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...