Thursday, June 7, 2012

SPOTTED: SinFul Colors Dare To Play Collection


Hey everyone! Here is another SinFul Colors display that I recently spotted. It is a new collection with possible new shades or re-released shades called Dare To Play. This collection looks like it has a bunch of gorgeous shades for the Summer. I really like some of the shades and the glitters in this collection. I do think some of these shades are repromotes because looking at the pictures, I think I already have some of those polishes since they look familiar but I could be wrong.


If you didn't know already, Sinful Colors polishes are $1.99USD but sometimes Walgreens have them on sale for $0.99USD. These polishes are pretty good for their price! If you have seen this collection or tried any of these polishes, definitely let me know!

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...