Saturday, June 9, 2012

SPOTTED: Neutrogena Shine Control Makeup (New Products)


Hey everyone! This is another new display that I spotted at Walgreens. Recently Neutrogena came out with a new line that is supposed to control shine for 8 hours. This line is probably mainly target for those with normal to combination and combination to oily skin. I really like how Neutrogena released these products for the Summer since that is the time when our faces get the most oily and shiny. Right now, they only have a couple of shades but I am sure that they will soon come out with a wider shade range.


What I really like about this display is that they have samples to people to try the foundations out. The samples are just like the ones that they have in magazine inserts. On the sample card, they give you three different shades to try out. So far, this display has liquid foundations, pressed powder, and a primer, which all claim to control shine.


I wanted to buy one to try out for the Summer but I wanted to wait for a sale first. I hate paying for full price items when I could get them on sale like BOGO 50% off. Are you interested in trying out these products? Do you sometimes get oily or shiny throughout the day? Let me know what you think about these products!

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...