Thursday, June 7, 2012

SPOTTED: CoverGirl + Olay Brighten Up! Pressed Powder


Hey everyone! Here is another display that I spotted at Walgreens from CG and Olay. They recently came out with a new pressed powder called Brighten Up! Right now, they only have selected shades but I am sure that they will come out with more. This powder claims to "instantly help brighten skin tone" and "soften [the] look of imperfections." Plus it also claims that it won't give you a cakey feel. This product definitely seems interesting. I might just have to buy this one day just to test it out. I hate powders that give off a cakey look because its just wrong. We all want our makeup to look natural on our face and cakey powders are a no no.


If you have tried this product, definitely let me know if you love it. I never tried CG pressed powders before so I don't know if they are usually good. Are you interested in this product? Would you be likely to buy this?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...