Thursday, June 14, 2012

NOTD: Cheetah/Leopard With Red


Hey everyone! If you have seen my previous nail post, then you would know that I printed my nails with a cheetah/leopard print. I did everything by hand and was really surprised at how everything came out. If you would like to see that NOTD, you can CLICK HERE.

A few days, I was watching the marathon of Pretty Little Liars and was inspired by Hanna's nails in one of the episodes. Since I couldn't remove the cheetah/leopard because I just instantly fell in love. I decided to leave some of it on. On some of my nails, the polish was starting to chip (no matter how much Seche Vite I applied LOL). I was glad that only some of my fingers started to chip and not all of them. On the fingers that started to chip, I decided to remove the polish and paint those fingers red. I just love how the red looks with the cheetah/leopard print. I know for sure that I am going to be wearing this NOTD again someday.




WHAT I USED ON NAILS:
➸ Orly Top2Bottom (base coat)
➸ No Name Brand "Red" (base color for two fingers on each hand)
➸ Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro "260 Gold Silk" (as my base color for cheetah/leopard print)
➸ Revlon "916 Chocolate Truffle" (for the big spots)
➸ Revlon "420 Copperglaze Platinum" (for the middle spots)
➸ Seche Vite Top Coat (top coat)

So what do you guys think about my NOTD? I personally LOVE it but thats just my opinion. I know for sure that someday I am going to wear this nail look again. I just try it on my toes as well. I think it will look really cute on the nails, just lying on the beach. Do you guys love cheetah/leopard prints? What do you think of combing them with red nails? Would you try them with red or with another color?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...