Friday, June 15, 2012

SPOTTED: Maybelline EyeStudio (New Shades)


Hey everyone! Today, I had some extra time and decided to go to Ulta to see if they had any good products on clearance. While I was there, I spotted a couple of new displays but I only took pictures of one new display. The others were mostly for Revlon mascaras and the new Revlon ColorStay Whipped foundation which I am sure everyone has already seen. I was looking for the new Revlon Lip Balm Lip Stains but my Ulta didn't have the display up yet. I asked her if maybe they were placed somewhre else in the store but she told me that if they had them, they would be with the rest of the Revlon products but to tell you the truth, I don't really think she knew what I was even talking about. LOL


Apparently Maybelline came out with more new shades for their EyeStudio line!! I must admit, some of them look very similar but they are all new shades. Maybelline came out with new duos and quads. I took pictures of each duo and quad, so hopefully they will help you figure out which one you would be wanting to pick up. Sorry if one of the pictures is blurry, the Ulta SA were all looking at me funny so I was kind of rushing it because it was akward. They act like they never saw anyone take pictures of makeup displays for their blogs before. Eesh!

The new shades that Maybelline has come out with are:
✰ 45 Silver Star
✰ 15 Downtown Denim
✰ 75 Persuasive Plum
✰ 85 Teal Takeover
✰ 85 Gutsy Green
✰ 55 Smokey Night
✰ 95 Coral (sorry I forgot the rest of the name..)








Have you seen this new display yet? What do you think about the new shades? I definitely really like some of the new shades. Smokey Night looks really pretty but its just so glittery! I am not sure how I would feel about that. Haha! If you picked up any of these new shades, definitely let me know which shades you bought? I would love to know!

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...