Sunday, March 25, 2012

Swatches: L'Oreal Infallible Lipsticks in 828 Infinite Spice & 814 Forever Frappe

Hey everyone! Today I am going to be talking about two lipsticks that I recently hauled. I have been wearing them off and on. I bought both lipsticks at Target. They was on clearance for under $3USD and I had coupons. With the coupons, I think I only paid around $0.10USD to $0.25USD for these lipsticks, which is a great deal since they normally retail for $11USD plus tax. The lipsticks that I am talking about are the L’Oreal Infallible Lipsticks in 828 Infinite Spice & 814 Forever Frappe.

I am going to separate this into two parts. First I am going to talk about Infinite Spice and then at the end of the post, I will talk about Forever Frappe. I am not good at describing colors so I will try my best. LOL To me, Infinite Spice is a brown shade. It is my first brown lipstick so I am not used to wearing since I am so accustomed to pink lip shades. The name describes this shade perfectly, in my opinion. I think this shade would be perfect for the fall and winter times because its more of a dark shade.

Taken from the actual L’Oreal website, they claim the L’Oreal Infallible Lipsticks give:
"10 hours of vivid, hi definition colour and shine, while hydrating Vitamin E keeps your lips moist and comfortable.”

I am going to separate this into two parts. First I am going to talk about Infinite Spice and then at the end of the post, I will talk about Forever Frappe. I am not good at describing colors so I will try my best. LOL To me, Infinite Spice is a brown shade. It is my first brown lipstick so I am not used to wearing since I am so accustomed to pink lip shades. The name describes this shade perfectly, in my opinion. I think this shade would be perfect for the fall and winter times because its more of a dark shade.









Okay, now onto Forever Frappe. Most people online described Forever Frappe as a mauvey shade but I see it more as a mauvey brown. If you have really pigmented lips, then this shade would be a great “better than your lips” shade. Some bloggers describe this as a nude as well but to me, I wouldn’t really classify this as a nude. But then again, I am not good at describing colors. To me, I think this is a great fall/winter shade to have on the lips.







These lipsticks claim to last 10 hours on the lips. On my lips, they lasts about 2-3 hours, which is typical for any lipsticks in my opinion. I did eat dinner and drank a lot of water and I was surprised that it was still on my lips. It was somewhat like a stain on my lips but it would wear off after a couple of minutes. I always wear a clear gloss over this because I feel like it can be drying at tips. I like to rub my lips together throughout the day and I prefer my lips to feel moisturized. There are 35 other shades in the Infallible Lipstick line. So far, I only have 814 Forever Frappe and 828 Infinite Spice, which are both brownish shades. I might plan on buying a couple of other shades like pinks because that is usually the shade that I always buy since brown lipsticks are sort of out of my comfort zone. What do you guys think? Have you ever tried the L'Oreal Infallible Lipsticks? Which shades would you recommend for me, the next time I go shopping for some more lipsticks?

All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...