Thursday, March 1, 2012

NOTD: Revlon Nail Polish in 410 Endless Possibilities


Hey everyone! As you know, Spring is coming! Yay! So I wanted to paint my nails with a toned-down shade since my last NATM was all colorful nails with minty greens and pinks. I just wanted to paint my nails with an easy shade, something that wouldn't be noticable on my nails if it started to chip. Today I decided to go with Revlon Nail Polish in 410 Endless Possibilities. I just love the name of this nail polishes. The name makes it sound strong, yet romantic at the same time.


I don't really know how to describe this shade but the closest thing that my brain can come up with it that Endless Possibilities looks like a nudish mauvish-pink, according to some bloggers. I think its more of a nudish dusty peachy pink. But like I said, I am not good at describing colors. LOL Either way its a gorgeous shade and I absolutely love it on my nails. You can do one coat of this but I decided to do two coats, just to make sure. I would probably wear this nail polish everyday, if I could. Plus it looks really nice with my skin tone. In the bottle, you can see some gold shimmers in. (Hopefully you will be able to see in my pictures, the close-up of the bottle above.) Once its on your nails, the gold shimmers aren't noticable at all. Overall I love Endless Possibilities and this is one that I will re-purchase and/or buy a backup of.





**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**
Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...