Sunday, March 18, 2012

LisaLovesMakeup87’s Sephora Haul


Hey everyone! I feel like I haven’t done a Sephora haul in a long time. I don’t know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. LOL It’s a good thing because I save money by not shopping there but it’s also a bad thing because I haven’t been shopping there. You all get my drift! I didn’t plan on going to Sephora anytime soon but since I got an email saying that a Sephora was opening up near my area, I just had to go and check it out. Plus they were also giving away a Sephora bag with any purchase when you show the email that they sent so of course, I had to go even more. I didn’t get much so I am glad that I didn’t go all crazy.


What I bought:
-Marc Jacobs Daisy
I had a gift certificate for this so I got it for free. I bought the Sephora Perfume Sampler set last year before Christmas and it came with a gift certificate to redeem a perfume and I choose the Daisy perfume. I love Marc Jacobs Daisy and am so happy to finally have this in my perfume collection. Its a scent that is definitely perfect for the Spring!


-Urban Decay Naked
Yes, I finally went to the store and got NAKED! I have been wanting this way before it even hit the stores. I am so happy to finally have this and can’t wait to start coming up with eye looks using this palette. I love neutral eye shadows so this is a great palette for me. I am not going to go into detail about this palette because I am pretty sure that all your beauty lovers already know everything about this. I was unsure of which Naked palette to get: the first or the second one that just came out. I have been looking at swatches online and finally to take the plunge and get the first and foremost original Naked palette. I was a little hesitant on the price because its sort of expensive for a palette but since I had a gift card, I just had to get it. I feel like I would just use the original Naked more than the Naked 2 palette because I feel like the Naked 2 palette is great for those who love doing smokey eye looks since the shades are more on the darker side.


-YSL L’Homme Libre



So that is all for my haul. I did get a FREE Sephora bag with my purchase. It’s a cute bag but not something that I would use as a purse for shopping. I am probably just going to be using this bag for the beach because it made out of that material that is very easy to clean. So that is all for my haul! I hope you all like it! Have you been to Sephora lately? Have you gotten on the NAKED bandwagon yet? What do you think about my haul?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...