Monday, March 19, 2012

Mini Capitol Colours Haul


Hey everyone! Guess what!! I finally bought two nail polishes from the China Glaze Capitol Colours collection. I am decided whether to buy the whole collection or not. What do you guys think? The store that I went to didn't have the whole collection since the new display was pretty much empty. I was lucky enough to find the two nail polishes that I wanted the most from the whole collection. If you didn't know already, the Capitol Colours collection is based on the Hunger Games movies that is coming out this Friday! I can't wait to watch the movie!

The two nail polishes that I was lucky enough to find are:
-Electify, which is for District 5 (power district)
-Luxe and Lush, which is for District 1 (luxury district)


I am so happy that I was able to get these two nail polishes. I love both of them and can't wait to wear both of them soon! I will be posting up a NATM using Electrify, so please stay tuned for that! I definitely can't wait to get the whole collection! Have you read the Hunger Games series? What do you think about the Capitol Colours collection? Which ones are you looking foward to?
**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

3 comments:

  1. I found a store that has them all, so if you'd like, I can totally pick some up for you, just let me know !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is so sweet of you! Were you looking to some kind of swap? I am going to check a nail supply store in another city first to see if they have any of the nail polishes from the collection first and I'll let you know! Thanks! :D

      Delete
    2. hmm, not a swap really, I have way too much LOL just as a favor if you'd like. just shoot me an email !

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...