Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sonia Kasuk Luxury Lip Color in 01 Nectar

Sonia Kashuk Luxury Lip Color Lipstick in 01 Nectar


Hey everyone! Today I just want to talk about a product that I recently bought. It is the Sonia Kashuk Luxury Lip Color Lipstick in 01 Nectar. These were on clearance on Target a while back. They used to be regularly priced around $8USD-$9USD but they were on clearance for under $3USD each. The Luxury Lip Color Lipstick line is being replaced by the Satin Luxe Lipcolor with SPF 16 Sunscreen, which will be great for the summer. I have seen the new line of lipsticks but I haven't tried them out yet. Instead of the white packaging, the new lipsticks are going to have sleek black packaging with the words, "Sonia Kashuk" in bold white letters on the side. The packaging of the Luxury Lip Color Lipsticks are very nice. Its pretty much a white aluminum case.




Nectar is a gorgeous color to have on the lips. Its a sheer lipstick, which I heard that the whole Luxury Lip Color Lipsticks are all sheer. On my lips, its pretty much like my natural lips but better. These are very moisturizing as for lipsticks go. I don't ever feel like I need to wear a lipgloss over it. The finish of this lipstick is already semi-glossy. Some people have described Nectar as a peachy pink shade but I wouldn't really call it a peachy shade. Like I said before in my previous posts, I am not really good at describing colors. LOL I just hope that my swatch will help. Have you tried these Sonia Kasuk Luxury Lip Color Lipsticks? What do you think about 01 Nectar?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

Join me (or follow me) on Luuux! You can earn Luuux points by blogging and/or commenting. Plus you can redeem those points for great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...