Sunday, April 29, 2012

Swatches: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Rose


Hey everyone! If you didn't know already CVS was having another sale on their Physicians Formula products. The sale was buy any PF product, get back $7 in ECBs (limit 1)! Plus if you were lucky, you might have gotten a $3 off any PF product. So if you bought a product around $10, you might have been able to get it for free (after ECBs) and just end up paying for tax. The sale is now over and I wanted to post up this review during the sale but Luuux wasn’t letting me log on saying that there were too many Luuux members signed on. I thought it would still be nice to post this review and swatches on the Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush since chances are CVS might have this sale again.

I only have one Happy Booster blush and its in the shade Rose. As you can see from my swatches, Rose is a gorgeous bright pink with a fuchsia undertone. It does have some shimmer but thats the whole point since it does have the word "glow" in its title. The shimmer isn't too much and doesn't make you look like a shiny disco ball. Its pretty pigmented so you don't really need a heavy swipe of this. In my opinion, I think Rose is a gorgeous blush for any skin tone. For light skin tone, you just need to lightly swipe your brush and for those with darker skin tones, you can either go light or heavy (depending on how much color you want to show up on your cheeks).





If you didn't know, Physicians Formula came out with the Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting line last year around Valentine's Day in 2011. When it first came out, it was a pretty popular drugstore product. It was pretty smart of PF to release this product around Valentine's Day, in my opinion. When it first came out, pretty much everyone wanted it. Its pretty with pink and red hearts plus it had a fragrance to it and the packaging is hot pink; everything about this blush was claimed to boost people's mood. I must say that after a while the fragrance does go away. I have had this blush for almost a year now and the rose smell that it had is barely there. It also comes with a mirror and a mini brush. The mirror is alright but I have never used the brush so I can't really say if its good or not.



If you are a girly-girl like me, then I would definitely recommend this blush. There are also four other shades in the Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush line: Pink, Warm, Natural, and Rose. Plus recently PF just came out with lipsticks for the Happy Booster line. I haven't tried the lipsticks or the bronzers for this line but I do plan on trying them all someday. If you have tried any of the other products from the PF Happy Booster line, please let me know your opinions!

QUESTIONS:
Have you gotten any PF products from the sale this week?
Are there any PF products that you love and constantly buy?
What do you think about the Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blushes, in particular, the shade Rose?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...