Sunday, April 15, 2012

Swatches: ELF Studio Blush in Peachy Keen


Hey everyone! Since summer is coming soon, I decided to start using a blush that I love wearing during the Summer. It is the ELF Studio Blush in Peachy Keen. If you have never tried ELF Studio blushes before, you should definitely give them a try. They are inexpensive and good in quality. Plus I also love their packaging, which is pretty similar to the NARS packaging. Instead of the rubbery plastic packaging that NARS has, ELF Studio has a smooth plastic compact. I actually prefer the ELF Studio packaging because its easier to clean and it also has a small clear window in the front, which lets you see the actual color of the blush inside.

Peachy Keen is a golden peach with gold shimmers. Some bloggers actually mention that this is similar to NARS Organism. I don't have NARS Organism but I have seen swatches of both online and I disagree. To me, NARS Organism is more pink. Peachy Keen is gorgeous shade to wear during the Spring and the Summer. On my skin tone, Peachy Keen gives my cheeks a natural look with a golden glow. Whenever I wear this blush, I never feel the need to wear a highlighter on top of my cheekbones because the gold shimmers already add a certain glow to it.



WHERE:
Instores & Online: TARGET
Online: EYESLIPSFACE
I really love Peachy Keen! It is a gorgeous peach with gold shimmers, which is perfect for both the Spring and beautiful in the Summer. Plus ELF Studio blushes are so inexpensive and affordable. They retail for $3USD plus tax! If you are looking for a gorgeous blush to wear especially during the Summer, I would suggest giving Peachy Keen a try.

QUESTIONS:
Have you ever tried ELF Studio blushes?
Which are your favorite shades, if any, from the Studio line blushes?
What do you think about Peachy Keen?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...