Monday, April 30, 2012

Clearanced Walgreens Haul


Hey everyone! I don't know why I even went to Walgreens but I wanted to check out if they had any good deals going on. Well I didn't buy anything that was on sale but I did find a couple of items on clearance. Yay! If you know me, you know that I love buying things at discounts! I didn't get much because there wasn't that much left but I was lucky to get some stuff. Everything that I bought are nail polishes because I am a nail polish addict. LOL

What I bought:
- Wet N Wild ColorIcon Nail Polish in Diamond In The Rough
- Wet N Wild ColorIcon Nail Polish in Give Me A Price Quote
- Essie My Perfect Picks in Jazz & St. Lucia Lilac
- Essie My Perfect Picks in Real Simple & Very Cranberry




Everything was on clearance. Both the Wet N Wild nail polishes were $1USD plus tax each and the Essie mini duo sets were $2USD plus tax each. I was so excited that I found all of these on clearance. I have been wanting to try the Wet N Wild ColorIcon nail polishes ever since they came out but they were limited edition and long ago sold out. So that is all for my haul. I can't wait to try out these nail polishes!

QUESTIONS:
Have you been to Walgreens lately?
What brand nail polishes do you like?
How do you feel about WnW and Essie nail polishes?

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...