Thursday, April 26, 2012

NATM: Matte Metal Madness


Hey everyone! I feel like I haven't painted my nails in a while. Its been about two to three weeks since I painted my nails. Before I was painting my nails constantly and I got worried that they were going to turn yellow so I gave them a break from nail polish so they could breathe. I would have given them longer time but I feel like every time I look at my polish collection, all my polishes are whispering for me to use them up. LOL



I have really been into matte nail looks so I decided to use my Hard Candy Matte-Ly In Love Top Coat. Its a great top coat to use whenever you want a matte finish. It mattifies your polishes within seconds and dries pretty quick. I bought mines at WalMart for around $6USD-$7USD plus tax. I wasn't sure which polish I wanted to use but I do remember a polish from the China Glaze Capitol Colours Collection that I have been wanting but so hard to get a hold of. If you don't know which polish I am talking about, it is the China Glaze Stone Cold. I just love how that polish looks that I had to do something similar to it. Sorry about the pictures. I know that they are not the best but for some reason, my camera couldn't focus right.



What I used:
ORLY Top2Bottom
ELF Nail Polish in Metal Madness
Hard Candy Matte-Ly In Love Top Coat

So that is all for my NATM. Its not much but its good enough for me. LOL What do you guys think? Do you think its somewhat similar to Stone Cold? Do you own any polishes from the Capitol Colours collection? Let me know, I would love to hear your opinions!

**All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...